1. An actual inspection, monitoring and record-keeping process is authoritative. Monitoring methods can contain both off-line inspections taken during preservation, and on-line monitoring (using methods such as lined divergence resistance, electro chemical noise, or electrical resistance).
2. Choice the proper material based on solicitation and plant operating conditions. If the process is focus to chemical corrosion, the proper materials must be stated.
3. Substitute carbon steel components with more corrosion-resistant resources. Whether the inspection has recognized the need of new piping or you just want to prevent forthcoming corrosion problems, replacing carbon steel constituents with more corrosion-resistant material is a good idea.
4. Protection can suggestively speed up corrosion. Corrosion under Insulation (CUI) has been a continuing worry for many years, especially in the petrochemical industry. In fact, one study states that 40-60% of all pipe preservation costs are caused by CUI and approximately 10% of all conservation costs a ability faces is due to CUI. Properly connected insulation and solicitation of corrosion protection can help slow corrosion, but regular inspection and material testing under insulation is important. Immediately make repairs to any metal piping or components that show signs of distress from CUI, and replace or repair insulation as necessary.
5. Insulation is the best way to speed up corrosion. Corrosion under insulation is the main outgoing concern for many years, especially in petrochemical industries. A study states that almost 40-50% of all pipes of maintenance costs are caused by CUI. Properly fixed insulation and solicitation of corrosion protection can help slow corrosion, but systematic inspection and material testing under insulation is important. Proximately make repairs to any metal piping or components that show signs of suffering from CUI, and replace or repair insulation as necessary.
At the End it proves that Carbon steel sheets plates and coils is the best types of steel for protection of petrochemical industries, power plants refiners and many types of industrial and manufacturing facilities.